Nobody likes paying high utility bills. The higher they are, the more Ramen noodles in your diet. You deserve better. Use these tips to find ways to lower your bills.
- Program your thermostat schedule. Don’t know how? Submit a maintenance request on our website and we’ll come out to help you.
- Shorter cycles. Use power-saving “light” modes on your washer, dryer & dishwasher to conserve & still get the job done.
- Empty the lint tray. Let your dryer breathe by clearing the lint filter after each cycle.
- Listen to your toilet. If you hear running water long after you’ve flushed, you’re flushing money down the drain. Submit a maintenance request ASAP!
- Quicker showers. Try to cut down to 10 minutes or less per day.
- Unplug hot stuff when you’re done. Hair straighteners, curling irons, and anything that creates heat uses a lot of power.